Mental Health Ireland: Training Administrator (Part-Time)
Specified Purpose Contract – 24 Months Part Time (3 days per week) at Grade III, Point 3 (€26,615) Pro Rata
Please quote reference number 2022-005 when applying for this position.
Mental Health Ireland is a national voluntary organisation working with Mental Health Associations (MHAs) active across the Republic of Ireland. Founded in 1966 our Mission is to promote and enhance mental health and wellbeing and to create a culture where we are all respected and supported, especially when our mental health is challenged.
The Training Administrator will be responsible for the daily administration and coordination of Mental Health Ireland training
Main Purpose of Job:
- To provide excellent customer service in a timely manner to corporate and community organisations who make contact with Mental Health Ireland via phone, web-form and email in relation to training.
- Responsible for the organisation, administration, digital tracking, and calendar management of Mental Health Ireland’s training.
- To maintain efficient and effective administrative systems and procedures.
- To develop strong relationships with the Development Officers, Mental Health Ireland External Trainers and organisations seeking training.
- To be the first point of contact for all Training queries.
This position is a 24-month Part Time Fixed Term contract, working 3 days per week. The post is Remote Working and occasional meetings in HQ (Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin) and other meeting locations such as the Glen Royal Hotel.
Please see full job specification on our website: https://www.mentalhealthireland.ie/mental-health-ireland-jobs/
Please forward a CV and covering letter of application to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday, 28th January 2022 at 4pm. Applications received outside this time will not be considered.
Proposed Interview date will take place week commencing 14th February 2022. Shortlisting will apply.