Lakers: Part-time Drama and Music instructor
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Music and Drama Instructor.
Position: Part-time Drama and Music instructor
Report to: Activities Manager
Working Hours: 19.5 hours per week, including evening and weekend
Office Base: The Old Schoolhouse, Eglinton Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow
Roles and Responsibilities
Planning and implementation of:
- Weekly drama and music classes
- Drama / Musical Productions
- Support for Sport, Recreational and Social instructors as required
- Adherence to Policies and Maintaining all records required
- Work closely with volunteers
- Communicating with colleagues and members’ guardians / carers
- Social Care or similar
- Clean Drivers licence
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Computer literacy
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Approachable and empathetic manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
- Training/Tutoring experience
The duties outlined in this job description are not meant to be definitive or prescriptive and may be adapted to meet the changing needs of the organisation. The role will require attendance at activities and events outside normal Office hours.