Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board: Panel of Youthreach Resource Persons
Bord Oideachais agus Oiliúna Luimnigh agus an Chláir
Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Resource Persons in the following subject areas to form a panel to cover any vacancies that may arise in the 2021- 2022 Academic Year including ad hoc substitute cover for Youthreach in the following areas:-
REF. NO. 010381- Panel of Youthreach Resource Persons
- Career Guidance
- General Subjects
- Home Economics
- Materials Technology (Metalwork)
- Materials Technology (Woodwork)
- Physical Education
- Social Science
Applicants should note the following
- Application forms must be completed through the online Recruitment System on www.lcetb.ie Job descriptions are available to download from www.lcetb.ie. Applications will only be accepted through the on-line recruitment system.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that completed application forms are received by Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board by 12 noon on Thursday, September 23rd 2021.
- Conditions of Service and Appointment, Qualifications, Salary Scale, is in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education.
- Panels will be formed from these competitions from which appointments may be made. Successful applicants may be appointed to any one of the Youthreach centres within the LCETB scheme.
- A Level 8 Degree qualification in a teaching discipline is essential.
- Registration with Teaching Council of Ireland is desirable.
- Garda Vetting will apply.
- Shortlisting may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note it is proposed to conduct interviews at the earliest convenience.