Createschool: Tutor (Part-Time) - Leinster
Createschool is hiring!
We are looking for an awesome and inspiring Leinster based part-time Tutor to join our team!
Do you love…
- Inspiring others to explore and develop their own creativity
- Listening to Podcasts
- Talking about Films
- Playing Music
- Making Animation
- Exploring your own creative endeavours?
If you answered yes to most of those questions then we have a job that could be right up your alley.
Createschool is an established and trusted innovator in the Non-Formal Creative Education sector and we design and deliver online and offline learning in a variety of subjects including Video Production, Music Production, Podcasting, Stop Motion Animation & Creative Digital Skills.
Teaching takes place both onsite in schools & venues and online. We are fully compliant with Government, HSE and DES regulations and have Covid-19 protocols in place for Tutors.
The suitable candidate would have the following capabilities and interests:
- Experience teaching groups of learners, either in schools or community groups - with various educational needs. Mainly TY students, Community & Youth groups, Primary Schools (senior classes).
- Practical knowledge of Audio & Video Production including software and apps commonly used.
- Competency with technical and digital skills in an educational context.
- The ability to play a musical instrument would be useful, but not essential.
- Experience in producing some or all of the creative digital arts, music & media subjects listed above.
The position will require availability 3 days per week but flexibility may be required.
Competitive rates/remuneration offered - including expenses.
Equipment / laptop / iPad is provided for both onsite & online teaching.
A robust onboarding and continual training programme are provided.
The successful candidate will start with a 4-month contract (late August to pre-Christmas).
Own transport is a must and the ability to travel within the Leinster area. The position is remote and not based in our Head Office but some meetings will take place there.
Does this sound like you? Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clermont House, Rathnew, Co Wicklow