GRETB / Strokestown Further Education Centre: Acting Co-Ordinator / IT Tutor (Maternity Leave)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
GRETB / Strokestown Further Education Centre
The following are required for a Local Training Initiative Course based at Strokestown, Co Roscommon
Acting Co-Ordinator / IT Tutor (Maternity Leave)
The successful candidates should have:
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm for training, and be flexible in their approach,
- A recognised qualification in their particular training discipline to at least QQI Level 6, preferable in a business-related field, and a 3rd level qualification in teaching/training e.g., JEB or equivalent.
- A high competency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, accounts and payroll software and computer skills including digital media; is required.
- A good understanding/knowledge of the NQFS of accreditation through QQI is essential.
- Experience in supervision of people, the co-ordination of training, and ability to work as part of a flexible team are essential.
- Occupational First-Aid is desirable.
- A knowledge and experience of genealogy and heritage is desirable.
Short listing may apply. A panel will be put in place, from which future vacancies may be filled.
Applications clearly marked ‘Acting Co-Ordinator Vacancy’, including a letter of application and Curriculum Vitae should be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 12 noon on 31st July 2021.