Camara Education Ireland: Digital Learning Project Officer
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Digital Learning Project Officer
Camara Education Ireland addresses the need for educators to use effective technology solutions to unlock 21st Century learning opportunities for all young people. Our approach provides a custom response to training, support and infrastructure in schools, implementing government policy and best practice. We are unique in our presence across formal and non-formal education sectors.
As a social enterprise organisation in the education sector, in the last year alone we have worked with over 1,800 schools and youth organisations to help them effectively integrate technology as a learning tool. Our customised solutions have helped over 9,000 educators to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to use digital tools to enhance their practice. We have delivered 7,500 devices to support the use of digital technologies in these educational settings.
For this role, we are seeking an enthusiastic and capable individual to join our team and work primarily with schools to support teachers to develop a creative digital learning environment.
The successful candidate will have the following essential requirements:
- 3rd Level qualification in education
- Primary and/or Post-Primary Classroom Teaching experience
- Understanding of current Education Policy and Strategy in Ireland
- Experienced facilitator of creative digital approaches to learning.
Please see attached role description for more information.
How to Apply
- Please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Deadline for application is 5pm, Wednesday 5th May
- Interviews will provisionally take place the week commencing 17th May