Pieta: Education & Training Manager
Role: Education & Training Manager
Location: Remotely Initially, Pieta House Head Office, Tallaght, Dublin 24
Hours: 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Manager to oversee our Training & Education Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in Digital Education and Virtual Learning environments as well as an understanding of programme delivery in school settings.
Pieta currently deliver our Resilience Academy programme to secondary schools and run our Amber Flag initiative for primary schools.
Reporting into the Clinical Programme Manager, you will:
- Review and create a programme of work bringing together all stakeholders to identify a future proof plan for the service
- Ensure all educational content is relevant and optimised for key stakeholder audiences
- Manage a national team of educational facilitators and co-ordinate with the Clinical team to deliver our programmes
- Manage and foster external key relationships and stakeholders
- Create educational content in a range of formats for in person delivery, website, social media, etc.
- Identify learning technologies to enhance the delivery of prorgammes in line with users needs
- Lead and manage the day-to-day delivery of the Resilience Academy programme & Amber Flag
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance metrics
- Contribute to continuous improvements based on actionable insights
Qualifications and Experience
- Successful track record of creating and delivering effective education programmes or content for online or in person delivery
- Working knowledge and understanding of education settings
- Excellent project management skills and experience of delivering projects to completion
- Exceptional writing with an editorial mind-set and editing skills for the online space
- An eye for design and layout and the ability to present multi-format content
- Results-focused with strong analytical skills
- High tolerance for complexity and change
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent relationship skills for internal and external collaboration and stakeholder management
Applications for the above should be made through our website or via email, attaching a cover letter (outlining your particular suitability to the role) with an updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 23rd April.
PIETA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER