Turas Training: CE Supervisor – Addiction Worker
CE Supervisor – Addiction Worker
Turas Training is a Community Employment Scheme for people in recovery from substance misuse. We are currently recruiting for a CE supervisor, addiction worker to join our experienced team in the delivery of a range of trauma informed programmes and services. Training is provided and the role offers excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Job Title: CE Supervisor - Addiction Worker.
C.E. Supervisor Salary €34,942.44 to €42,202.68
- Keywork and Care Planning
- Facilitation/Co-facilitation with recovery, education, outdoor and holistic groups
- Advocacy and Interagency Work
- Qualifications and Competencies
- QQI Level 6 Award or Higher
- Good Communication and ICT Skills
- Experience in Addiction Work an advantage.
- Knowledge of CE an advantage
How To Apply
Closing Date: Friday 23 February 2024 at 5pm
For further information please call Trevor on 01 450 5396