Croom Family Resource Centre: Counsellor / Psychotherapist (Therapy Lead)
are recruiting a
Counsellor / Psychotherapist (Therapy Lead)
Croom Family Resource Centre provides a range of supports, services and development opportunities that address the needs of individuals, groups, families, and the community.
We offer a combination of universal and targeted services.
The principles that guide our work are respect, inclusion, openness and understanding.
It is very important to us that every person coming into contact with us is welcomed, listened to, and treated with dignity.
Croom Family Resource Centre works from community development principles.
We believe that people themselves have the capacity to solve problems and staff work with volunteers and other organisations to resolve issues and bring about change.
Croom Family Resource Centre’s Counsellor / Psychotherapist (Therapy Lead) will:
- Develop and deliver a community-based counselling service from Croom Family Resource Centre for persons who may be experiencing anxiety, stress, and difficulties.
- Build Croom Family Resource Centre’s therapeutic services / responses. Working with the staff team and community, to determine additional needs within the catchment area and relevant therapeutic initiatives and interventions (target groups may include children, adolescents and adults in the community).
- 17.5 Hours per week.
- Contract is subject to continuation of funding.
- Excellent communication/ facilitation/ inter-personal skills.
- Relevant qualification in Counselling & Psychotherapy from an IACP/IAHIP/FT accredited body.
- Garda Vetting is essential.
- Flexible working hours will be essential
- Access to transport and full, clean driving licence is desirable.
- Salary €42,000 (pro-rata).
Please send a CV and a brief letter of motivation (no more than 1 page) – both of which should show how your skills and experience match the requirements of the post to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Croom FRC Therapy Lead and your name’ in the subject of the email.
Informal enquiries to Eibhlis Bray on 061-602878 during office hours. Canvassing shall disqualify.
Closing Date: 31st March 2023 at 5pm
Interview Date: Week starting 10th April 2023
Start Date: ASAP