Business in the Community Ireland: Bookkeeper Accounts Payable (Part Time)
Business in the Community Ireland is excited to invite candidates to apply for the position of Bookkeeper Accounts Payable for the support of the Finance team in line with the overall organisational objectives of BITCI. Business in the Community Ireland (BITCI) is a non-profit organisation specialising in advice and guidance to leading companies on corporate responsibility and corporate community involvement. We work with hundreds of companies and schools all over Ireland to create mutually beneficial and lasting partnerships. www.bitc.ie
The purpose of this role is to provide a professional, bookkeeping service within the Company.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role (including managing Debtors and Creditors ledgers,
- Role is based in Dublin (hybrid role, office base is Dublin 7),
- Part- Time Role 20 hours per week
- Salary Band 6 (€25,249- 31,562 FTE of 35hrs week) Pro rata to 20 hours week
- The ability to take ownership of projects from initiation to completion.
- Great interpersonal skills
- A fully qualified Accounting Technician (or equivalent qualification).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Please note that you must hold current eligibility to work in Ireland to be considered for the role
SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW ATTACHED FOR FURTHER DETAIL
- Annual leave: 22 days annual leave per year pro rata, rising to 26 days after 1 year
- PRSA: Option to join the Company’s PRSA scheme after six months’ service.
- Flexible/hybrid working practices
- Career growth – We want you to grow with us
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- TaxSaver commuter scheme
- Supports to set-up home office and provision of all necessary IT infrastructure for remote working.
- Volunteer days – We encourage you to give back to the community
- Did we mention great teammates?
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com by Wednesday 8th February @ 5 pm and mark the Subject Line Bookkeeper Accounts Payable. Interviews will be held at our office in Dublin 7 shortly after the closing date.
Business in the Community Ireland is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an inclusive employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or socio-economic status.
Note: Applicants who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, firstname.lastname@example.org