Gordon Ryan Independent Living: Health Care Assistant
Job Title: Health Care Assistant.
Location: Based in Baldoyle Dublin
Report to: Gordon Ryan (Line Manager). You are employed by Gordon Ryan Independent Living to work as a Health Care Assistant.
Liase with: The primary relationship in the role is with Gordon Ryan but you will also be working with other staff members.
Overall Purpose Of the job: To enable Gordon to achieve maximum independence in his in his daily living, by providing assistance in all areas of personal need. By having assistance at the right time Gordon is enabled to lead an independent lifestyle.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Driving adapted van – applicant must have a full, clean licence and be 25 years + for insurance purposes – Class B driving licence required
- Assistance and support with personal hygiene and grooming
- Assistance with cooking and domestic chores
- Accompaniment on social outings when required
- Assistance with work related tasks
- Any other duties which facilitate me to live an active life and participate fully in my community.
The Health Care Assistant must be willing to accept instructions and follow requests from Gordon. They should be able to handle the physical skills of lifting, pushing and bending. A high level of trust is required from a HCA. The successful candidate will be required to undergo Garda Vetting.
Remuneration: €30000 for 39 hours per week
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org