Business in the Community Ireland: Digital Communications and Social Media Lead Coordinator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Business in the Community Ireland is excited to invite candidates to apply for the position of Digital Communications and Social Media Lead Coordinator for the support of the Communications and Stakeholder Relations team in line with the overall organisational objectives of BITCI. Business in the Community Ireland (BITCI) is a non-profit organisation specialising in advice and guidance to leading companies on corporate responsibility and corporate community involvement. We work with hundreds of companies and schools all over Ireland to create mutually beneficial and lasting partnerships. www.bitc.ie
The purpose of this role is to lead and deliver BITCI’s digital media strategy and operations, elevating our mission and our members, applying expertise to our media and communications campaigns and channels across website, social media and other digital channels as appropriate.
- 5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or Campaigns Executive ideally in B2B organisation,
- Role is based in Dublin (hybrid role, office base is Dublin 7),
- Salary Band 11 (€40,000- €50,000 FTE) depending on experience,
- Ability to work independently, take initiative spotting opportunities, challenges and potential improvements,
- Well-versed in digital marketing tools and practices and confident in managing audience variety of audience engagement,
- Strong project management skills – ability to manage numerous projects and organise resources effectively.
Please note that you must hold current eligibility to work in Ireland to be considered for the role.
SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ATTACHED BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAIL
- Annual leave: 22 days annual leave per year pro rata, rising to 26 days after 1 year
- PRSA: Option to join the Company’s PRSA scheme after six months’ service.
- Flexible/hybrid working practices
- Career growth – We want you to grow with us
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- TaxSaver commuter scheme
- Supports to set-up home office and provision of all necessary IT infrastructure for remote working.
- Volunteer days – We encourage you to give back to the community
- Did we mention great teammates?
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com by Tuesday 7th February @ 5 pm and mark the Subject Line Digital Communications and Social Media Lead Coordinator Role. Interviews will be held at our office in Dublin 7 shortly after the closing date.
Business in the Community Ireland is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an inclusive employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or socio-economic status.
Note: Applicants who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, firstname.lastname@example.org