Acquired Brain Injury Ireland: Residential Rehabilitation Assistants (Multiple Contracts)
Residential Rehabilitation Assistants - Mountbolus, Co. Offaly (Multiple Contracts Available)
Do you want to make a real difference through your work?
Join our team at ABI Ireland, be fulfilled, and reach your full potential...
We are currently recruiting for multiple Residential Rehabilitation Assistant roles in Mountbolus.
The contracts available:
- Specified Purpose, Full-Time, 39 hours
- Relief contracts
Acquired Brain Injury Ireland provides community-based residential rehabilitation services to people living with brain injury in Ireland. Our mission is to serve, advocate, empower and support people impacted by brain injury to rebuild their lives.
The role of the Residential Rehabilitation Assistant is to support and assist people with acquired brain injury on every aspect of activities of daily living, to live valued lives of optimal independence and participation in activities within the community.
With a person-centred approach, our Residential Rehabilitation Assistants assist each individual to plan and direct their lives, meet the needs identified in their individual rehabilitation plan and support outcomes that are meaningful to the person in conjunction with their overall needs, integrating more fully into the community and achieving their potential.
- A relevant Health or Social Care qualification to a minimum QQI Level 5 standard
- Full driving licence
- A person-centred approach to supporting people with an acquired brian injury
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills. Must be able to write and speak English to a high standard
- Good IT skills
- Previous residential care or community work experience
- Previous experience of working in an area of disability/illness
- Salary - €25529 - €36977 - DOE
- Competitive Annual Leave entitlements
- Premium Pay (subject to role requirements)
- Access to ABII's defined contribution pension scheme (applicable for eligible employees with service requirements)
- Flexible working and Work Life Balance Initiatives in place
- Free life cover benefit (2 times gross salary tax free)
- Revenue approved mileage rates
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction and training programme including specialist brain injury training
- Access to Health Care Staff Credit Union
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
For a full job description: Click Here
Informal enquiries can be made to:
Carol Dillion - Local Service Manager
Closing Date Extended to 01-12-2022 at 5pm!
Interviews will be held: shortly after closing date
A Panel May Be Formed From Which Future Permanent, Specified Purpose, Full or Part Time Roles May Be Filled