Business in the Community Ireland: Regional Coordinators (Part Time) x 2 – Dublin Region
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Business in the Community Ireland is excited to invite candidates to apply for the positions of 2 X Regional Coordinators – Dublin Region in the Schools’ Business Partnership Team. Business in the Community Ireland (BITCI) is a non-profit organisation specialising in advice and guidance to leading companies on corporate responsibility and corporate community involvement. We work with hundreds of companies and schools all over Ireland to create mutually beneficial and lasting partnerships. www.bitc.ie
The purpose of the role is to coordinate existing partnerships between schools and their partnering companies.
- Part-time @ 2 Days per week (0.4 of FTE) - Hybrid working, Dublin 7 Office
- Salary Band 10 (€32k - €40k depending on experience) FTE
- Requires a minimum of 3 years working in a business or education environment
- The ideal candidate would have knowledge of the Irish business landscape, experience of managing relationships with senior executives and a broad understanding of the education sector in Ireland.
- Some flexibility in spreading the hours across the week will be needed
Please note that you must hold current eligibility to work in Ireland to be considered for the role.
SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ATTACHED BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAIL
- Annual leave: 22 days annual leave per year pro rata, rising to 26 days after 1 year
- PRSA: Option to join the Company’s PRSA scheme after six months' service.
- Flexible/hybrid working practices
- Career growth – We want you to grow with us
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- TaxSaver commuter scheme
- Supports to set-up home office and provision of all necessary IT infrastructure for remote working.
- Volunteer days – We encourage you to give back to the community
- Did we mention great teammates?
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday December 5th @ 5pm. Interviews will be held at our office in Dublin 7 shortly after the closing date.
Business in the Community Ireland is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an inclusive employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or socio-economic status.
Note: Applicants who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, email@example.com