Rehab Group: Programme Facilitator - HOPS Service
We are an independent voluntary organisation providing services and support for people with disabilities and their families for more than 70 years. Our work positively impacts the lives of over 10,000 people with disabilities, equipping them with the confidence, skills, and self-belief to achieve their expressed goals
Job Title: Programme Facilitator
Permanent Contract – 32 hours’ weekly
Monday – Thursday – 4 days’ weekly
Location: RehabCare, HOPS Service, Dublin 1
To be part of a professional team & progressive day service supporting individuals with enduring mental health support needs to achieve and maintain valued roles in their community through learning, social and recreational opportunities. The successful candidate will be required to work in a way which reflects the values of Supported Self Directed Living, implementing the core values of New Directions. The candidate will have an innovative ability, together with drive, enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude. To facilitate individuals with their programme choices and demonstrate a passion to assist in enhancing the person’s image in all settings. To facilitate in the educational, developmental, recreational and occupational programmes and activities of the service, as appropriate. The candidate will work as a positive member of the team and make a conscious effort to investigate new opportunities and advocate the same for the best interest of the service users, service and team. To work individually and as part of a team providing high quality care and rehabilitative support to a Service User to remain independent in their own home, while reflecting the objectives of the RehabCare Charter & Philosophy of Care
Minimum Education & Experience required:
- Minimum QQI Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of New Directions and community based programmes
- Experience supporting adults in a social care setting
- Experience of promoting Self Advocacy with service users
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To be a key worker to service users in order to facilitate the Person Centred Planning process.
- To identify goals and supports required by individual service users and maintain records as required.
- To work with service users with their day to day support needs
- To develop and deliver person centred programmes to meet the needs of service users as identified through Person Centred Planning and to maintain the required records.
- Must have good report writing skills and IT skills
- Programme facilitation skills an advantage
- Be able to adapt to different tasks each day and work well with a team
- Full clean driving license desirable.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- 27 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Income protection
- Health and Wellbeing programme
Closing Date: Wednesday, 7th December 2022
To view full extensive job description and to apply please click here.
These duties and responsibilities are a reflection of the present service requirements and may be subject to review and amendment to meet the changing needs of the services.
*Rewarding Career *Career with meaning *attractive benefits *work life balance*
The Rehab Group is an equal opportunity employer