Business in the Community Ireland: Membership Recruitment Executive (Part-Time)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Business in the Community Ireland is excited to invite candidates to apply for the position of Membership Recruitment Executive in the Communications and Stakeholders Relations department, reporting to the Head of the department.
The purpose of the role is to manage BITCI’s acquisition of new members through monitoring potential members, researching, identifying, and pursuing leads, liaising with senior colleagues internally to connect and arrange meetings and pitches, and crucially tracking and following up with all leads.
The Membership Recruitment Executive will recruit new member companies into BITCI, through varied channels, identifying optimal pathways for the potential member across BITCI programmes given their sustainability, ESG and corporate social responsibility needs.
- Permanent contract, Part-time @ 21 hours per week (0.6 of FTE) - Hybrid working, Dublin 7 Office
- Salary Band 10 (€32k - €40k depending on experience) FTE
- Requires an appropriate third level qualification or relevant 4 years of comparative work experience.
- Experienced in business development or keen willingness to learn and move into the space to support a growing membership-based business collective focused on sustainability through environmental, social and governance change
Please note that you must hold current eligibility to work in Ireland to be considered for the role.
SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ATTACHED BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS
- Annual leave: 22 days annual leave per year pro rata, rising to 26 days after 1 year
- PRSA: Option to join the Company’s PRSA scheme after six months' service.
- Flexible/hybrid working practices
- Career growth – We want you to grow with us
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- TaxSaver commuter scheme
- Supports to set-up home office and provision of all necessary IT infrastructure for remote working.
- Volunteer days – We encourage you to give back to the community
- Did we mention great teammates?
How to apply:
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover note via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on the closing date: 5th December 2022
Business in the Community Ireland is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an inclusive employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or socio-economic status.
Note: Applicants who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence, email@example.com