Dublin Rape Crisis Centre: Administrator Support Role
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Administrator Support Role
Three-day week position, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
DRCC are looking for a reliable support Administrator to undertake administrative tasks including reception duties.
Duties will consist of the tasks below, but not limited to;
General administration support duties:
- To work across the Admin team supporting as required.
- To operate computerised records/information/communication systems and carry out other IT based tasks.
- Monitor stocks of household items and create monthly order lists for replenishment.
- Update standard forms/templates eg room booking, excel worksheets.
- Track and record stocks of office stationery and resource publications.
- Maintain office equipment and 3rd party service contact register.
- Updating of staff induction pack, online standard forms, staff org chart and staff support document of FAQs.
- To provide personal, administrative and organisation support to other staff.
Meetings & Events
- Organise external room bookings for meetings or events
- Set up meeting room for internal meetings with required tech, tea/coffee and rearrange room after meetings
- Provide all Saturday reception cover as well as cover for week day lunch breaks, holiday leave and sick leave.
- Answering and logging all incoming calls.
- Managing electronic daily diary of all therapy appointments.
- Dealing with information queries including the logging and passing on of messages to members of staff including therapists who maybe otherwise be engaged.
- Providing electronic daily appointment status report to Head of Clinical Services.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence, post, couriers, hand delivered items etc. as per the procedures already established, to include GDPR rules and regulations.
- Scheduling and the preparation of meeting spaces, to facilitate meetings as required.
- Processing of stationery orders and house maintenance requests.
- Dealing with call-ins to the Centre seeking counselling advice.
You are expected to:
- Act in a professional manner at all times ensuring client / visitor confidentiality.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have good administrative and organisational skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have good communication verbal and written skills.
CVs to email@example.com and Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 30th November 2022
21st Nov, 2022
30th Nov, 2022
Source URL: https://www.activelink.ie/vacancies/community/95946-dublin-rape-crisis-centre-administrator-support-role