F2 Centre: Environmental Operative
Job Title: Environmental Operative
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Contract Type: Full Time Permanent (subject to 6 month probation period)
Hours of Work: 39 per week
The role of environment operative is to undertake work of a general caretaking nature in the F2 Community Centre with particular focus on environment and bin areas. Ensuring the surrounding areas are well maintained and in a good state of repair.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of duties but not limited to:
- To ensure all external areas of the F2 Centre are kept clean and tidy. These include Pavements, Grass area, playground, Pitch, rear courtyard. Roof terrace area etc.
- The ensure all internal communal areas are clear and tidy and any obstructions removed and recorded.
- Power hosing the main building and window cleaning.
- To report to management any illegal dumping in the plaza adjacent to the F2 Centre.
- To provide access for external waste bin collection contractors.
- Taking out and returning F2 Centre Bins every Tuesday Morning.
- Report any defects and repairs to management.
- Provide access early morning and lock up duties when required.
- Provide Key holding responsibilities and duties.
- Provide cover for reception according to staff rota.
- Take part in any staff Training provided.
- Weekend and evening works required in accordance with staff rota.
All CVs and cover letters must be submitted no later than 4th October to:
3 Reuben Plaza,
or email email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend for interview on 6th October.
This project is supported by the Department of Rural and Community Development and POBAL through the Community Services Program (CSP)’