Clondalkin Traveller Training Enterprise and Employment: Community Employment Scheme Supervisor
Clondalkin Traveller Training Enterprise and Employment Co Ltd
Clondalkin Traveller Training Enterprise and Employment is a community-based training scheme for Traveller men and women. We currently have a vacancy for a CE Scheme Supervisor. This is a full-time position. The successful candidate will initially be employed on a 12-month contract, renewed annually subject to DSP funding.
The central role of the Community Employment Scheme supervisor is to deliver a CE training programme for members of the Traveller Community.
The core aspect of the role is to provide opportunity, support and to coach CE Participants towards gaining the skills and competencies in preparation for employment and to ensure the effective and efficient administration and coordinator of all the resources of the CE Scheme and to report to the sponsoring committee on its implementation
- Manage all aspects of administration involving the Community Employment Scheme.
- Ensure all administration and financial returns are completed and submitted within the timeframes required in conjunction with the PDO, the Sponsor Group, relevant staff and DSP.
- Ensure the CE scheme is compliant with all of DSP monitoring requirements
- Ensure that Training and Materials spending remains within budget.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment of CE applicants per the CE Recruitment and Referral Process issued by DSP.
- Manage the CE Scheme on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure the CE scheme is compliant with financial, programme and training monitoring requirements as detailed in the CE Operating Procedures.
- Source training and employment opportunities for participants
- To provide a training plan on an ongoing basis to DSP detailing the proposed training and development for participants on the CE Scheme.
- Ensure access to recognised qualifications for participants.
- Minimum of a Level 6 or higher in Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project Management or related disciplines Minor/component awards at Level 6 or higher are insufficient.
- Excellent ICT skills
- Full clean Driving License and access to own vehicle (Preferable)
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience (Essential)
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proven organisational and time management skills to meet objectives within agreed timeframes and achieve quality results.
- Excellent report writing and ICT skills
- Experience of project management including administration and budget management
- Good personal motivation and the drive to promote and deliver the ethos of Community Employment and capable of directing, motivating coaching and mentoring Jobseekers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Remuneration: Salary will be in line with Community Employment Scheme Supervisor PayScale from the Department of Social Protection (DSP).
Application with CV and cover letter by email to Emily.smartt@Travellertraining.com by Friday 14th October 2022.