EmployAbility Service Louth: Job Coach
EmployAbility Service Louth
Applications are invited for the position of
Full-Time, 35 hrs per week, subject to annual funding
EmployAbility Service Louth is a specialist, not for profit, government-funded employment support service for:
- People with a health condition, illness, injury, or disability that want to source and maintain employment
- Businesses who want to recruit or retain staff or become more disability confident
The Employment Job Coach will coach and support job seekers through an employment assessment and job search process, and in employment as needed.
The Employment Job Coach will also work with local businesses and employers of all sizes, in all sectors, to secure employment opportunities for clients and provide ongoing support to both employers and individuals in work.
Requirements of the role:
- Relevant third level qualification is a distinct advantage in; Adult Guidance/ Recruitment/ HR/ Sales/Marketing/ Social Studies related studies.
- Experience in coaching, goal setting, and action planning
- An ability to manage a diverse caseload and meet targets
- Excellent sales, marketing, and negotiation skills and ability to engage with businesses and employers
- Ability to show sensitivity towards job seekers needs and empower them to succeed in the workplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, influence and network with diverse individuals and organisations.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment & employment principles, methods, techniques, and resources.
- A full clean driving license and access to a car
Applications should be made by submitting a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A job description is available by emailing email@example.com
Applications close Friday 14th October 2022