Dublin Simon Community: Senior Corporate Partnerships Executive
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
At Dublin Simon Community, we are passionate about making home a reality. Our aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing, prevention, addiction treatment, emergency response and other targeted interventions, through advocacy and partnership. If you share our values and want to make a difference also, come talk to us at Dublin Simon Community. We are looking for client focused, friendly and adaptable people to join our team.
This role is in the corporate partnerships team. The senior corporate partnerships executive will be responsible for leading a number of key corporate partnerships, managing a portfolio of accounts, conducting prospect research, acquiring new corporate donors and overseeing specific projects and campaigns throughout the year.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to take the next step in developing their career within a high impact, innovative fundraising team.
About the job:
Contract: full-time permanent.
Location: 5 Red Cow Lane, Smithfield, Dublin 7 / hybrid.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours, 7-day liability, 25 days annual leave.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate person looking to build on their foundation in fundraising/business development. There is tremendous scope to progress your career in this role. The Corporate Partnerships team has grown in the last number of years and this job presents an opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the team. There is considerable scope to expand Dublin Simon’s corporate donor community. It would be expected that at least 50% of your time would be spent on new business acquisition. It is a very positive and exciting time to join Dublin Simon Community and you will have the chance to contribute to the strategic direction of the fundraising department of Dublin Simon as a whole also.
Core Job Requirements:
- Key account manager for a number of strategic corporate partnerships, ensuring multi- year support in the Tier 1 category
- Building and managing a number of corporate accounts while also building positive relationships to maximise potential income and reach monthly targets
- Incorporating new business activity into your schedule, ensuring there is a constant, steady pipeline of prospects to target
- Managing the Food for Simon programme for the organisation, liaising with suppliers to ensure continuous supply of budget-relieving goods for our services. Bring FFS donors on a journey with us, engaging them and also sourcing new suppliers to further reduce costs. Researching & prospecting new food suppliers to the programme. Interact with finance/internal stakeholders on cost analysis, donation tracking and supplier management
- Planning, development and delivery of corporate fundraising campaigns / adaptation and delivery of broader, organisational campaigns for the corporate market
- Event planning and management of fundraising events, both in person and virtual
- Ongoing content creation, design and management of corporate communications and engagement materials
- Management of corporate volunteering programmes / Development and delivery of new virtual partnership engagement initiatives
- Delivery of corporate direct mail campaigns, including data segmentation, content development & campaign planning and reporting
- You will be highly organised, able to manage multiple projects and identify new opportunities
- Develop targeted research and reporting to accurately manage donor communication journeys
- Identify new opportunities, project management, meeting the necessary requirements of and maintaining existing relationships
- Problem solving and managing risk to ensure hitting targets and KPI’s
- Produce weekly, monthly and annual reports to inform management on activity and results
- Organise and prepare proposals, plans, presentations and contact reports for corporate meetings
- Manage information on the CRM system Salesforce, maintaining quality data
- A team player who will work towards achieving the overall purpose and success for the team
- Establish and build effective and productive relationships within the fundraising team and also within Dublin Simon Services, particularly for the purpose of understanding what projects need funding and matching corporate partners with a project that best aligns to their values/CSR goals
- The successful candidate will keep Fundraising Management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans and monthly and annual target reports; including filing reports after visits to established partners and prospects’
- Research ideas for improving our activity, reporting, best-practice
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Fundraising/Sales/ Account Management/Communications/Marketing.
- Experience of managing multiple tasks to deadlines and prioritising own workload, ability to work under pressure.
- Open and friendly manner, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong customer orientation.
- Ability to write funding proposals and donor communications such as newsletters.
- Experience of dealing effectively with external contacts, face to face or by telephone.
- Attention to detail and good numeracy skills.
- Ability to meet KPI’s set by management on a monthly and annual basis.
- To have a methodical approach to work with the ability to initiate, implement and complete tasks to a high standard and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to research and collate information form various sources into reports.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, coupled with excellent attention to detail and administrative skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other members of the team and a positive and flexible approach to working in a busy open plan office.
- Interest in people; able to develop relationships with a wide range of individuals and to convey to them the value of their support.
- Ability to work varied hours, including some evening and weekend commitments.
- Commitment to Dublin Simon Community’s values and a working style that reflects these.
- Results focused with a good commercial acumen and understanding of fundraising processes and profitability.
- Previous experience in a fundraising role, experience volunteering in the charity/social sector.
- Education to degree level in Marketing/Business/Event Management/PR/Sales or similar.
- Experience of event, corporate, or community fundraising as well as an understanding of corporate social responsibility issues.
- Experience of Salesforce database.
- Familiar with homeless issues in Ireland.
- Desire to develop a career within fundraising in the not-for-profit sector.
Benefits to working with Dublin Simon Community:
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% matched contribution to your pension
- Paid Sick Leave Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave Policy
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Commuter Travel Tax Savers Ticket
- 1st-week Comprehensive Training
- Progression Opportunities
Please note, if you are unsure of any of the requirements, contact the Recruitment Team on (01) 6354860
Application due date: 28/09/2022
For queries relating to this position please telephone (01) 635 4860