F2 Centre: Facilities Manager
Summary of Post:
The F2 Centre Manager will be responsible for the daily operation of the F2 Centre and its environs to ensure that it provides a positive user experience for staff and visitors in a welcoming, safe and inclusive environment.
Reporting to: Fatima Groups United Family Resource Centre
Working Hours: Full time - 39 Hours per week (evenings and weekends when required)
Location: F2 Centre, 3 Reuben Plaza, Rialto, Dublin 8.
Salary: €44, 574 - €53, 454
The ideal candidate shall:
- Have knowledge of managing a community based centre/setting
- Be able to work within, and lead multi-disciplined teams and have the ability to motivate, empower and encourage staff under his/her control to achieve maximum performance
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to engage with a wide and diverse range of groups and individuals
- Possess excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, in an independent environment
- Have proven financial management and effective budgetary control experience
- Possess good IT skills
- Have a good knowledge and awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations and an understanding of the role and duties of managers in safety management in the workplace
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Oversee Maintenance of F2 Centre & Environs
- Management and Co-ordination of Staff
- Budget Control and Administration
- Team Development
All CVs and cover letters must be submitted no later than Friday 21st October 2022 to:
FGU Projects Manager,
3 Reuben Plaza,
Rialto, Dublin 8.
or email Joe@fgu.ie
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend for interview on Thursday 27th October 2022.
‘This project is supported by the Department of Rural and Community Development and POBAL through the Community Services Programme (CSP)’