Kingsriver Community: Health Care Assistants
Health Care Assistants
Location: Kingsriver Community Holdings Ltd.
Reports to: Team Leader
Accountable to: COO
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Are you caring, hard-working and passionate about supporting people to get the most out of life? If so then we are looking for you to join our team as a relief health care assistant/Social Care worker in our day and residential services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 5 qualification in Healthcare
- Possess full clean driving license
- Possess a D driving license- Desirable
- Knowledge of Person-centered Planning
- Excellent report writing and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards/ New Directions.
- Demonstrate initiative, good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- High degree of flexibility in responding to service need
We would like to hear from you if you have a passion for supporting individuals in a person centred way to live their best life and have the relevant experience/skills required for the role.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Donna Murphy by 19th August 2022.