BEAM Services: Health Care Assistants - Relief Panel Day & Residential Services
Health Care Assistants for our Relief Panel Day & Residential Services
BEAM Services started with just three adults with special needs, but now provide a year-long day service to over sixty adults, drawn from Bagenalstown, South Carlow, North Kilkenny & Wexford. In BEAM Services we strongly believe that each individual’s needs are totally unique, so the task of providing educational support is highly staff intensive. BEAM Services has been providing housing for its members since 2006, giving them the opportunity to live independently, in a supported environment, and to maximise their role within the community.
Our Mission: is to encourage and assist adults with special needs to achieve social and personal fulfilment through involvement in a holistic programme.
We are currently recruiting for a Health Care Assistants Relief Panel for our Day & Residential Services.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- A FETAC Level 5 qualification in Health Care is a requirement for this position.
- Experience in the field of health care is essential.
- Proven competence in the care and support of the adults with intellectual disabilities and a genuine interest in this area is required.
- Excellent communication skills and be highly motivated.
- Excellent record keeping skills are required.
- Proven ability to develop positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- A Full Clean Driving Licence
- Salary linked to HSE salary scales.
- Weekly Pay
- Continuing Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
Application form & job description available below and from https://www.beamservices.ie/careers
All applications to be submitted on the relevant application form along with a current CV and a covering letter to: Helen Hogan, HR Manager, Beam Service, Regent Street, Bagenalstown, Co Carlow, or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12th August 2022
BEAM Services is an equal opportunities employer.