Westmeath Community Development: Community Development Officer
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Vacancy: Community Development Officer
Fixed Term Contract
Westmeath Community Development (WCD), is the local development company for the county. We administer a range of programmes and support services to individuals and community groups that improves quality of life through the provision of lifelong learning, capacity building and labour market supports.
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018–2022 provides funding to tackle poverty and social exclusion through local engagement and partnerships between disadvantaged individuals, community organisations and public sector agencies.
WCD is now seeking a Community Development officer to support the delivery of a range of well-organised, imaginative, quality projects and capacity building support for community groups under SICAP.
About the Role
- Job Title: Community Development Officer
- Location: Hybrid working with office base element in Mullingar
- Contract: Fixed Term Contract until 31.12.2023
- Hours: Full-time, 35-hours/week
- Salary: €37,425
- Email completed Application Form with a cover letter outlining your experience to Vanessa Moore, HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for Application form and Cover Letter is Tuesday 2nd August at 4pm
- Please reference application: COMM22
- Shortlisting may apply
- Expected timeline for interviews is mid to late August
- Second round interviews may apply
- Garda Vetting may apply
- Reference checks
Westmeath Community Development is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Canvassing will disqualify