Focus Ireland: Community Fundraising Executive
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Community Fundraising Executive
Contract: Full Time, Permanent Contract
Location: Focus Ireland, 9-12 High Street, Christchurch, Dublin 8
What you will do:
- Contribute to delivery of the National Fundraising Initiatives annual activity plan to meet income targets within budget & Support the coordination and implementation of the National Fundraising Initiatives programme.
- Create and design content for website, social media and supporter recruitment documents.
- Provide marketing admin and donor support for national campaigns.
- Share Focus Ireland’s values, participate as a full member of the Focus Ireland team and support activities across the whole organisation as appropriate.
- Strong empathy with and for the organisations customers, volunteers and supporters & enhance and uphold the reputation of Focus Ireland.
- Ensure that all fundraising complies with the charities act and all relevant data protection as well always adhering to fundraising best practices.
- Engage in regular one to one sessions with your manager & participate in relevant training and development courses as agreed with your manager.
- Be vigilant to any Health, Safety and Welfare risks in the workplace and bring any concerns to the attention of your manager or Health & Safety Representative
- Undertake relevant work delegated by the Management Team
- Answer, log and return calls, e-mails & web enquiries regarding fundraising initiatives and events in a professional, friendly and caring manner.
- Ensure all supporter data is entered into the CRM system in a timely manner, entered correctly and completely, and is GDPR Compliant.
- Proactively monitor fundraising progress and support fundraisers in achieving their goals.
- Liaise with and support the Regional Fundraisers as needs be regarding queries and CRM data input.
Network development and support:
- Recruit, cultivate, manage and motivate a team of volunteers as required, to assist in reaching fundraising targets and in building awareness in local areas and communities.
- Identify opportunities and develop key relationships with community groups and associations (GAA, Rotary, ICA, Scouts/other as appropriate).
- Support partnership development and fundraising support from 3rd level institutions.
- Conduct school talks and cultivate support with a view to driving fundraising from key schools with strong potential.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure all school resources are up to date.
- Production of marketing materials for the community team such as poster, flyers, social ads, and videos.
- Liaise with supporters to generate post event testimonials, images and videos that can be used by Focus Ireland for marketing purposes.
- Liaise with supporters regarding fundraising materials requirements and ensure distribution and delivery of same.
- Monitor and replenish the stock of community fundraising materials & equipment as required.
- Liaise with suppliers and manage payment process and system.
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Team regarding planning and implementing adwords/google ads and social media campaigns for campaigns and initiatives.
- Create reports and marketing lists as requested & Support post campaign analysis and evaluation as requested.
- Ensure all relevant areas of the website are kept up to date.
- Work as an integral part of the fundraising team to maximise income and long term supporter relationships as per the growth strategy.
- Identify opportunities for development and proactively contribute to idea generation for the National Fundraising Initiatives Team and wider Fundraising Team.
- Work with the Services, Marketing and Advocacy Teams to develop and utilise customer stories, images and videos to support fundraising objectives.
- Work across departments to support integrated marketing and partnership activities.
- Attend regular Fundraising meetings as appropriate.
- Undertake any relevant work as delegated by the Community Fundraiser.
- Report to the Community Fundraiser on a weekly basis through one-one meetings.
What you will need:
- 3rd level qualification in fundraising/marketing/communications/multimedia
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience working in fundraising or relevant discipline(s); ideally with 1 years fundraising experience
- A proven ability to communicate well with a broad range of people and to engage and motivate supporters and volunteers
- Graphic design skills
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills and the ability to complete projects within time constraints & ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a busy team environment
- Advanced level IT skills, ideally with fundraising database knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Google Ad words & Good working knowledge of social media platforms (FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Willing and able to work outside of normal hours to support fundraising activities as necessary
- Full clean driver license and access to car desirable
Focus Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
To apply please submit your CV & Cover Letter Here
Closing date for applications: 12.00pm, 30th June 2022