Delta Centre: Senior Supervisor Day Service
Delta Centre provides residential, respite, training, day, and multi-sensory services to adults with learning disabilities. Service users attend from Carlow and surrounding areas. Delta Centre is an integral part of Carlow and employs up to 170 full and part-time skilled health and social care staff. We are currently recruiting a full time Day Service Senior Supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 7 or Level 8 Social Care Qualification or Equivalent
- A recognised management qualification is desirable
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the delivery of services to people with intellectual disability
- Management/leadership experience within a healthcare setting is desirable
- A good level of IT and administrative skills.
- A full clean Irish/EU Driving Licence
- Competitive salary linked to HSE Pay Scales based on experience
- Bi-weekly salary
- Access to our Pension Plan
- Continuing Professional/Personal Development
- Access to Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
Application forms and detailed job descriptions for these positions available below or from our website http://www.deltacentre.ie/
Applications to be submitted on the relevant application form, along with a current CV and a covering letter to: The Day Services Manager, Delta Centre CLG, Strawhall, Carlow or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 18th July 202
Delta Centre is an equal opportunities employer.