Rethink Ireland: Social Impact Executive
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Rethink Ireland Social Impact Executive
Rethink Ireland is looking for an energetic, curious, dynamic and eager-to-learn Social Impact Executive to join our team.
Contract: 1 year, full-time, starting as soon as possible
Salary: €28,000 per annum
Annual Leave: 23 days
Based: Dublin, Cork or Galway - with some travel within Ireland
Benefits: 8% employer pension contribution, hybrid working, paid time off in lieu, option to work outside hub for up to 89 days per year and paid sick leave following successful completion of probation.
The purpose of this role is to work with the portfolio management team to support the development, project management coordination and administration of new and existing Funds. Reporting to a Fund Manager, the role will include the collation of project reports from Awardees, the processing of grant payments, communication with project leads and external consultants, as well as other project administration tasks, to support the Fund team.
While this role sits in the Portfolio Management Team it also works closely with the Finance Team and Marketing Communications Team.
- Work with fund teams to develop strong Awardee relationships and deliver maximum Awardee performance.
- Support the development and selection process for applicants for new funds and due diligence processes.
- Support the implementation of project management systems including quarterly reporting and performance reviews of Awardees.
- Apprentice yourself to your line manager (or others as requested) to learn to track the social impact of Rethink Ireland.
- Support the processing of grant payments for Awardees.
- Support the development and delivery of our capacity building programmes.
- Support report preparation for donors and other stakeholders.
- Support the work of the Portfolio Management Team as a whole.
- Support the marketing, communications and fundraising activities of Rethink Ireland.
- Be an excellent Ambassador for Rethink Ireland.
- Undertake training and development as requested.
- Other duties as assigned by your line manager from time to time.
- Primary degree in a relevant area e.g. business, social sciences, or an equivalent amount of experience.
- Demonstrable experience of your track record working on projects and working to timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including experience of taking minutes of meetings and writing updates and reports.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Computer literate in Google Suite and other cloud-based systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to take initiative and develop and implement own work plan based on role goals.
- Experience or demonstratable interest in the Education, Health or Children and Youth sectors.
- Experience of using CRM system Salesforce.
- Experience of organising, managing and running online and/or in-person events.
- Familiarity with finance/bookkeeeping would be advantageous.
- Flexible, warm & friendly personality who can work well in a team environment.
- A commitment to excellence.
- A commitment to Rethink Ireland’s vision and values.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest levels of integrity and ethical fibre.
At Rethink Ireland, we know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply even if you feel like you don’t meet all the requirements above — we’d love to hear from you.
ABOUT RETHINK IRELAND
Rethink Ireland (previously Social Innovation Fund Ireland) supports the most innovative non-profit organisations working in communities across the country. We believe that a team effort is more effective than working alone. So joining forces with the Government, companies, families, individuals and foundations, who understand as we do that lasting change demands new thinking, is how we do business.
Our mission is to support the best social innovations so that they can grow and maximise their impact across Ireland.
Our vision is an Ireland which is more just, equal and sustainable because of social innovation.
- We work with our hearts and our heads – we value compassion, passion and fun.
- We take smart risks and we allow permission to fail because we know that innovation and risk are two sides of the same coin.
- We believe that social change is a team sport. We build trusted relationships, and we choose to collaborate to achieve our goals.
- We are curious and hunger to learn.
- We value bold ideas and bold leadership, and we develop remarkable people.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly believe that diversity and inclusion equate to success. The work we do is underpinned by respect, equality, inclusion & diversity.
In line with Ireland’s Equality Legislation we actively oppose discrimination on the following 9 grounds:
- Civil status: single, married, divorced, etc.
- Family status: if you're the parent or person responsible for a child over 18, or if you're the main carer or parent of a person with a disability.
- Sexual orientation.
- Traveller community.
We also actively oppose discrimination on the grounds of socio-economic disadvantage.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply by 5.30pm, Friday 1st July 2022 at https://rethinkireland.bamboohr.com/jobs/.
If you have any problems with your application, or would like to discuss the role please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any information which you submit will be used for recruitment purposes only. Your record will be deleted after the process is completed.