The Saint John of God Housing Association: Administrator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
The Saint John of God Housing Association clg is seeking applications for the role of Administrator responsible to the Chief Executive Officer
The Housing Association works in partnership with Saint John of God Community Services clg and other service providers to promote and develop community living for people with special needs. The Housing Association provides affordable, high quality housing in the community which can be adapted to the changing needs of individuals with an intellectual disability, mental health issues and older people. We provide rental accommodation to tenants in counties Dublin, Kerry, Kildare, Louth, Meath, Monaghan and Wicklow.
A Hospitable World where Everyone has a Place to call Home
Our Mission is to have a positive impact on vulnerable adults with individual needs including mental health, intellectual disability and older people and communities by providing high quality homes, supporting independence and creating opportunities.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
Reporting to: Housing Manager
Contract: Permanent, Full-time contract (37 hours per week)
Reporting to the Housing Manager, the Administrator’s duties and responsibilities include:
- providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
- the ability to work as part of a team by supporting managers and staff through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication.
- responsibility for confidential and time-sensitive material.
- familiarity with a variety of the Housing Association’s Policies, Practices and Procedures.
- The ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrator’s duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Research and create PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in the preparation of regular, scheduled reports
- Create and produce Annual Reports
- Produce Policy documents and maintain the sequential list
- Regularly review and update the website and social media content
- Create MIS forms and maintain ActiveH MIS training manuals
- Create and update tenant and contractor details on ActiveH MIS system
- Complete RTB registrations
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Support the GDPR plan
- Submit LPT returns
- Maintain HR files
- Maintain staff timesheets and holiday records
- Provide information and/or general support to visitors
- Organise travel arrangements for senior managers
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Proven administrative experience
- Have a personal interest in the people we support and an affinity with the values of the organisation – Hospitality, Respect, Compassion, Justice and Excellence
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to learn and become familiar with the ActiveH MIS system
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent; college degree preferred
Administrative Assistant Skills & Proficiencies:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Social media and web-site skills
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
- Office Administration Procedures
- Attention to Detail
- Discretion and Judgment
Applications be sent to: email@example.com by Friday 1st July 2022, 5:00pm