Kilmovee Family Resource Centre: Office Administrator (Finance & Policy)
Cáirdeas Kilmovee Family Resource Centre is part of a national family and community-based support program core funded by Tusla. Our aim is to combat disadvantage in the community and improve the functioning of the family unit. We are currently looking for a finance and policy administrator to join our team to support the Coordinator in strategic financial planning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about helping those families in our community seeking to improve their lives, possesses a positive team spirit, has a hunger for learning and development within their role and approaches work with a positive attitude.
Job title: Office Administrator Finance & Policy
Job type: Part time – e.g., 17.5 hours per week
Job location: Kilmovee, Co. Mayo
Salary: €31,543 - €34,326 per annum pro rata commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience
- General accounts/bookkeeping/payroll/ROS/online banking
- Prepare budget plans and financial reports Reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts and Payroll and preparation of accounts for monthly and annual returns and audit
- Develop and implement policies (Charity Regulator, Governance Code & GDPR)
- 2 years relevant accounts experience
- Accounting Technician qualification or similar preferred
- Good working knowledge of Excel, payroll, ROS
- Experience using accounts software (Big Red Books preferred)
- Good interpersonal, communication, reporting and presentation skills essential
- Good teamwork and attention to detail essential
- Well organised and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the Code of Governance and funding streams for Charities preferred
- Preparation and implementation of policies preferred
- Confidentiality is essential
25 days annual leave per annum pro rata; sick leave pay (T&C apply) Pension scheme
For additional information:
Please contact Siobhan Smith for an application form by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday July 11th 2022 *Garda vetting will be required for this post.