Enable Ireland: Staff Nurse RNID x 2 - Limerick Adult Services
Enable Ireland is a leading national voluntary organisation which provides family support and therapy services for people with disabilities and their families, in partnership with the HSE and other State and voluntary agencies.
We require dedicated professionals who are committed to providing the highest quality services possible to service users. We offer a challenging career as part of our integrated team approach to delivering services.
Would you like to work for a great employer? Enable Ireland is an organisation that makes a real difference to the lives of children and adults with disabilities in Ireland, and ranked 3rd in the healthcare division of the Irish Independent’s Best Employers 2021 list.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated 2 x Staff Nurse RNID to join our team in Limerick Adult Services, Quinn’s Cross, Limerick
Contract Type: 2 x Full Time Permanent Contracts
Contract Hours: 39 Hours per week
Overview of the Post:
The role of the Staff Nurse RNID is to work as part of a team within the adult day service to facilitate service owners with their daily programmes. This will also include, providing nursing duties, assisting personal care needs, mobility, and supporting access to services in their community and on our virtual day service. The post holder will encourage and support opportunities to help develop a range of options for service owners in areas of training, employment and greater inclusion in their local communities.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities:
Please see Job Description for full list of Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have
- Have a nursing RNID qualification validated for working in the Republic of Ireland
- Candidate must be maintained on the live register of nurses with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) AND Successful candidate must confirm annual registration with the NMBI to enable Ireland.
- Full clean driver’s licence and willingness to drive service transport.
- Basic IT skills.
- Experience working with adults in a day service setting.
- 1 years’ experience working with adults with disabilities
- Experience of working in community setting.
Enable Ireland welcomes applications from candidates who will be eligible for Professional Registration in the coming months. In the event that candidates are considered for appointment pending their Professional Registration, they may initially be appointed to an assistant grade post.
In the event of a high volume of applicants Desirable Criteria may be applied in the short listing process
If you feel you’d fit the role then please submit your application today.
As an employee of Enable Ireland, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Great training and CPD opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Long service reward schemes
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoptive leave
- Wellbeing Benefits
For a full list of our benefits, please click here.
Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland application form only. CV’s will not be accepted.
To apply, please download the job description, person specification and application form below and forward completed applications to Edel Godley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal Queries to Anna Scully by email at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5pm Friday 27th May 2022
Interview date: TBC Via Microsoft Teams Video Call
A panel may be formed from this vacancy for any similar vacancies, full time and part time, temporary and permanent, which may arise during the next 12 months
To apply applicants can download an application form from our website www.enableireland.ie where a full job description/person specification is also available and instructions on how to apply. Alternatively please contact (name) by phone (number) or email (address) to obtain an application form and details on how to apply.
Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
- Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
- The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant.
- Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.
- The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment.
- Please review the Enable Ireland’s External Data Protection Notice available at https://www.enableireland.ie/privacy-policy for details on how Enable Ireland processes applicant’s personal information. Please note if you are invited for interview, we will share your personal data with: 1) Any virtual service provider we use to host the interview; and 2) the interview panel (if applicable). Your information will be stored for this purpose in line with our retention policy.