Cork Anti Poverty Resource Network: Team Leader (Part-Time) & Administrator (Part-Time)
Cork Anti Poverty Resource Network Clg. have the following positions
PART TIME, TEAM LEADER, FOR MNÁ FEASA
Women’s Domestic Violence Project
The position is for 25 hours per week and candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience working within a community setting and have proven experience of leading and motivating a team. A commitment to empowering women is also essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Mná Feasa Project and all the services they provide.
- Attending all relevant meetings.
- Being responsible for the staff team at all levels from recruitment to exit.
This is a permanent position with a salary of €26,000-€30,000 based on experience.
PÁISTI @ NO. 3 CHILDCARE FACILITY
We are looking for an Administrator for 15 hours per week.
This position will provide clerical support to the manager and employees of PáistI Coordinate all daily administrative activities. Ideal candidate should have a knowledge or background in childcare and will work well as part of a team.
The administrator’s main tasks are to include:
- To administrative and manage the service in line with policies and procedures developed by the management /board of C.A.P.R.N. meeting the requirements of relevant funding organisations.
- Manage and maintain accounts
- Maintain all records as required by the NCS, ECCE, Pobal and the HSE.
- To administrate payroll on a weekly basis
To apply: Please email email@example.com
Closing Date Friday, 27th of May