Towards Healing: Counselling Manager
TOWARDS HEALING IS RECRUITING FOR THE POSITION OF COUNSELLING MANAGER.
Towards Healing is a non-government charitable organisation, which supports survivors of institutional, clerical and religious abuse on the island of Ireland. Its mission is to enable survivors to recover, heal and rebuild their lives by providing free professional counselling and other supports to them and their family members.
Towards Healing seeks to recruit an experienced Counselling Manager to develop and deliver an excellent counselling service for our service users. The Counselling Manager is responsible for clinical oversight of Towards Healing services and in particular the contracted counsellors who provide counselling directly to clients.
- Hold a qualification at Level 7 or higher on the QQI framework in a human science discipline (medical, psychological, social, educational) or equivalent
- Hold a degree or post-graduate qualification in counselling, or psychotherapy recognised by the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP), or one of the five sections within the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP)
- Have full accredited membership with IACP or one of the five sections within ICP, or full member of the Clinical or Counselling Psychology Division of the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI).
- A cover letter and CV addressing the required competencies outlined in the Job description should be sent by email to email@example.com
- Closing date for applications is Tuesday 31st May 2022
- Applications should be marked clearly: Counselling Manager Role