Finn Valley Family Resource Centre: Counsellor / Psychotherapist (Gambling)
Finn Valley FRC are recruiting a Counsellor / Psychotherapist (Gambling).
To work with and support people who have a gambling addiction, those who are struggling with harmful gambling, their affected others and to work in and with the community to determine the needs within the area, to build confidence and capacity of individuals, families experiencing gambling addiction and its effects.
- 14 Hours per week.
- This position is funded as 3-year Pilot Project.
- Relevant qualification in Counselling & Psychotherapy from an IACP/IAHIP/FT accredited body.
- Garda Vetting is essential.
- Flexible working hours will be essential; evening/weekend sessions maybe required.
- A commitment to completing specific training (eg Certificate in Gambling Addiction) which will be funded by the Gambling Awareness Trust. Intakes are January and September 2022.
- Salary €42, 000 (pro rata).
- For further details including person spec and job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Application is via CV and accompanying cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing Dates for applications: Thursday 10th February 2022
Interview Date: Thursday 17th February 2022