St Catherine’s Community Services Centre: Administration Assistant (Part-Time)
Administration Assistant (Part-Time)
St. Catherine’s CSC is a registered charity providing a range of social, community and health services in Carlow that respond to the needs of communities, families and individuals. We now wish to recruit a part-time Assistant Administrator on a 2 year fixed term contract. The overall purpose of the role is to assist in the running of our reception and main office and ensure our buildings are maintained to a high standard.
Contract Duration: Part-time 2 year specific purpose contract covering carer’s leave
Location: St Catherine’s Community Services Centre, Carlow
Hours of work: 21 hours per week
Reports to: Administrator
Annual leave: 25 days pro-rata
The successful candidate will possess:
- A relevant third level qualification would be desirable
- Minimum of 2 years administrative/office experience in a similar type role
- Experience in supervising or supporting staff or volunteers
- Experience working in the community and voluntary sector would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please see the attached Job Description and Person Specification.
To apply please forward your Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter to the Administrator, St. Catherine’s CSC, St. Joseph’s Road, Carlow, R93 T4C6 or email to email@example.com by Monday, the 31st January 2022.
St Catherine’s is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sectors of society.