Hospital Family Resource Centre: Counsellor / Psychotherapist (Gambling)
Knockainey Rd., Hospital, Co. Limerick
in conjunction with Croom FRC
is recruiting a Counsellor / Psychotherapist (Gambling)
Hospital Family Resource Centre is a voluntary led organisation based in South East Limerick offering activities, services and supports to individuals, families and groups in the area under the principles of family support and community development. Our mission is to empower individuals and families with a welcoming open door to supports and services, responding to community needs and challenging inequality.
In conjuction with Croom FRC we are now recruiting for a Counsellor/ Psychotherapist (Gambling).
To work with and support people who have a gambling addiction, those who are struggling with harmful gambling, and their affected others. Additionally, to work in and with the community to determine the needs within the area, to build confidence and capacity of individuals and families experiencing gambling addiction and its effects.
- 14 Hours per week.
- This position is funded as 3-year Pilot Project.
- Excellent communication/ facilitation/ inter-personal skills.
- Relevant qualification in Counselling & Psychotherapy from an IACP/IAHIP/FT accredited body.
- Garda Vetting is essential.
- Flexible working hours will be essential; evening/weekend sessions maybe required.
- A commitment to completing specific training (eg Certificate in Gambling Addiction) which will be funded by the Gambling Awareness Trust. Intake September 2022.
- Salary €42, 000 (prorata).
For application pack please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications accepted by application pack to be emailed to above address
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Thursday 27th January at 1pm
Interviews will be held Friday 4th February 2022