Silver Arch Family Resource Centre: Social Prescribing Link Worker
Social Prescribing Link Worker
We are looking for someone to join our Organisation who can take a lead in developing this exciting new role. The link worker will develop a programme that works in true collaboration with individuals over a period of time, assessing their needs and concerns and developing a person- centred health plan based on these needs.
- Fixed term contract of one year (37hrs/week)
- Salary €41,602
- 25 days annual leave
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level in Social, Community, Health or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a community development OR healthcare related field.
- A good knowledge of the Social Prescribing Framework.
- Experience of supporting people in a one-to-one or group capacity.
- Experience of partnership/collaborative working and of building relationships across a variety of organisations.
- Access to own transport.
- Good knowledge of ICT.
For detailed job description and “how to apply” contact Silver Arch FRC on 067-31800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 2nd of February 2022.
Shortlisting will apply.
Silver Arch FRC is an equal opportunities employer.