Silver Arch Family Resource Centre: Team Leader (Part-Time) - Wellbeing Services
Silver Arch Family Resource Centre
Seek to recruit a Team Leader for our Wellbeing Services
Part-time (21hrs); temporary contract for one year
Based in Nenagh, Co Tipperary this busy Family Resource Centre seeks to recruit a Team Leader to join our dedicated team. This is a new position within the Organisation, and is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to contribute to the development of the Organisation and to gain management experience.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant third level qualification minimum QQI 7 (e.g. health; social care; counselling, etc.)
- Minimum of three full years’ paid experience working in the community/voluntary sector
- Minimum of one years’ experience providing line management to staff, in a similar service environment
- Experience of working with individuals/groups.
- Experience of managing programmes and projects, including evaluation.
- Access to own transport.
- Good ICT skills.
- Contact email@example.com to request an Application Pack (this pack will contain an Application Form, and information relating to the Organisation).
- For informal enquiries, please contact 067-31800.
- Complete the Application Form and return, as outlined on the form, by Wednesday 2nd of February 2022 by post or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), clearly marked Job Application: Team Leader.
CV’s will not be accepted.
Shortlisting may apply. A panel may be created from which further vacancies may be drawn.
Silver Arch FRC is an Equal Opportunities Employer