EmployAbility Service Kerry: Employment Specialist - Individual Placement and Support Programme
EmployAbility Service Kerry in partnership with HSE Cork Kerry Community Healthcare are recruiting for the following vacancy:
Employment Specialist for an IPS (Individual Placement and Support) programme – Fixed Term Post
The purpose of this job is to provide a recovery-focused supported employment service to people linked with mental health services using an Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model which emphasises individuals’ interests, experience, skills, and strengths.
The Employment Specialist will work directly with businesses and employers to secure employment opportunities and provide ongoing support to both employers and individuals to retain employment. The Employment Specialist will be co-located with the Mental Health Team in Kerry
- Relevant Third Level Qualification or equivalent standard of education or significant prior employment services or other relevant experience.
- Full clean driving licence and means of transport
- Experience of working with and supporting people into employment.
- Minimum of one-year experience of securing employment opportunities for people distanced from the labour market or negotiating sales opportunities with business’s and private sector employers
- Excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills and ability to relate to employers
- Competent I.T. skills, Experience & knowledge of Excel Use
- Strong administration skills including report writing is very necessary for the role
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and network with diverse individuals and organisations.
Application Form and Job Description available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’S will not be accepted for these posts
A panel may be formed for similar posts that may become vacant in the future
Closing date Tuesday February 1st 2022 at 1pm:
EmployAbility Services Kerry are an equal opportunities employer