Coolmine Therapeutic Community: Receptionist / Administration - Kerry
Job Title: Receptionist / Administration
Location: Tralee Co. Kerry
Reports to: Team Leader
Hours: 35 hours per week.
Salary Range: Approx. 23,000.
Job Type: Full time contract.
Purpose: To embrace the vision, mission and values and provide admin support to Coolmine Services.
Contact Email: Justinah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Ref: HR/KRY/ADS/R-AD/0122
Coolmine is a leading drug and alcohol treatment centre providing community, day and residential services to men and women with problematic substance use and their families in Ireland. Established since 1973. Coolmine Therapeutic Community believes that everyone should have the opportunity to overcome addiction and lead a fulfilled and productive life.
We now have a vacancy for Receptionist/Admin. The successful candidate will report to Team Leader to provide admin support to the service.
Role Responsibilities: (Include, but not limited to)
- To work as part of the team in the service, ensuring service users are treated with respect at all times.
- To oversee the Stationery and Cleaning Products orders and support the management in Invoice Management.
- Maintain professional and personal boundaries
- To comply with all Health and Safety regulations and standard operating procedures relating to fire procedures, maintenance, critical incidents, safety for staff, etc. to ensure the effective safety and well-being of all clients and staff.
- To participate in regular supervision and annual appraisal, and help in identifying your own job-related development and training needs.
- To work within the policies of Coolmine Therapeutic Community in order to ensure that a consistent delivery of service, quality standards and best practice are adhered to at all times.
- Undertake other duties as and when requested by the Team Leader.
- To deal with all enquiries at the desk in a cordial and professional manner.
- To keep the reception area in order.
- To maintain the Notice boards in the reception area, ensuring notices are up-to-date and accurate.
- Relay messages for Service Users and staff, manage the intercom/fob system, ensuring all staff, service users, visitors are made feel welcome, Ensure all visitors & staff sign the appropriate Sign In/Sign Out book on arrival and when departing. Take delivery of post and distribute post to Service Users and staff, ensuring all outgoing post is posted each day
- Effectively implement work plans.
- Keep records pertinent to the post and observe professional standards ensuring confidentiality of records and security of same.
- Administer the day-to-day aspects of the service and facilities.
- Provide reports and statistics as requested.
- Participate in ongoing evaluation and in initiatives to improve the quality of all aspects of the service.
- To carry out a range of routine clerical activities such as sending out routine replies, photocopying, fax dissemination, typing letters, reports and minutes of meetings and other such duties, when requested by the management.
- Provide HR Admin support to staff
- Employee Expense Claims: Support the management of the mailbox relating to employee expense claims, check expense claims for numerical accuracy, input the expense claims on to the Accounts IQ system.
- Accounts Payable Support: Support the management of the mailbox relating to supplier invoices. Accurately code each invoice and post to correct account on AccountsIQ.
- Credit Card Support: Support the management of the mailbox\process around credit card requests\approval. Post credit card transactions to AccountsIQ and reconcile to the bank statements.
- Fundraising account: Post Fundraising (standing orders\church collections\one-off donations) to the AccountsIQ system and reconcile the bank account.
- Other ad-hoc finance administration support as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Minimum of Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- 1 years’ experience using MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point and MS – ESSENTIAL
- Experience setting up and maintaining both manual and computerised filing systems.
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail.
Knowledge & Skills
- Has excellent communication and listening skills.
- Enjoys working with people, is approachable, and demonstrates warm and friendly mannerisms.
- Is clear and explicit about professional and personal boundaries.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Have a “can do” attitude and a positive solution focused approach to problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Uses assertive behaviour, demonstrating dignity and respect for self and others at all times.
- Is open to appropriate challenges and confrontation from clients at the required time and place and is open to feedback and appraisal from colleagues and management.
- Is not afraid or unwilling to take on the work or responsibilities that are expected from the role
- Capacity to work effectively under pressure
- Committed to meeting the needs of excluded and marginalised people.
Interested candidates who meet the Person Specification requirements should send their CV & cover letter to Justinah Bello, HR Manager at email@example.com. Please quote this application reference HR/KRY/ADS/R-AD/0122.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 28th January 2022.
Coolmine Therapeutic Community is an equal opportunities employer.