Resilience: Social Care Community Coordinator
Social Care Community Coordinator, Wexford
Are you an experienced Team Leader/Coordinator who's keen to lead the opening of a new service? Full time 40 hour contract, Monday to Saturday day, afternoon and/or evening shifts. This role will entail 20 hours frontline and 20 hours administration, completing assessments as well as other administration duties. The successful candidate will report to the National Community Development Manager and will play a key role in ensuring the provision of high quality, responsive and sustainable services. Our aim is to ensure that each person we support achieves their optimum potential.
What the service is:
New Directions - offering individualised community supports such as leisure activities, education, employment opportunities and social skills, for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. Shifts would include day, afternoon & evening shifts with some Saturday day hours.
What is Required?
- Relevant Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, Social Work, or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience working within the disability sector with 2 of those in a senior support/team leader position.
- Previous experience working with adults with autism and intellectual disabilities.
- Previous experience with mental health support needs is favourable.
- Experience of completing needs assessments (desirable).
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and supervise staff.
- Understand and commitment to community work.
- Be proactive and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent IT, administration, report writing and organisational skills.
- Be able to work evenings.
- Be prepared to be on call as required.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle essential
How Will You Benefit?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted healthcare
- Paid attendance for mandatory training
- 24/7 support from management team
- Promotional opportunities and pathways
- Resilience Rewards employee discounts
- In house accredited training provided
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
- Educational assistance
- Active sports and social club
- Continuous professional development
- Bike to work scheme
- Resilience4Me Health and Well-being Forum.
- Uncapped earning potential from our refer a friend Scheme
How to Apply:
Email your CV to Careers@resilience.ie
Call Lorraine Mahon on 086 1749713 for further information