Central Remedial Clinic: Chef
The CRC delivers a range of services to children and adults with disabilities both nationally and locally through our centres in Dublin, Limerick and Waterford and our Outreach Services. The mission of the CRC is that by working together we make a positive difference to the lives of people with disabilities, their families and carers. Our vision is that people with disabilities achieve their potential and live full lives as equal and valued citizens.
Permanent contract, 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday, based in Clontarf. Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends when required is essential.
The CRC Catering Department delivers high quality breakfast and lunch services to employees, school children, students, adults and their families attending a variety of services in the CRC Clontarf, on a daily basis. The Chef is responsible for the provision of meals by overseeing ordering, food preparation, cooking and presentation in our centre in Clontarf.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to work with a team of professional staff who are committed to providing an efficient and friendly catering service to the highest standards.
Applicants for this position should have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience working within a social or healthcare catering environment is desirable
- London City & Guilds 706-1/ & 706/-2 qualification is essential
- Experience with adults with disabilities would be an advantage
- Knowledge of allergen legislation and experience with modified diets is essential
- Minimum HACCP level 2 certificate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a track record of meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent project management and organisational skills, with a strong customer focus
Informal enquiries to Gary Power 01-8542227 or email@example.com Salary scale, Chef II €26,516-€36,302. Applicants must demonstrate in their CV and supporting documentation how they meet the above criteria as short-listing will apply. Full job specification available on request.
Please forward a letter of application quoting ref CRC90/21 with a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Irish Jobs. Applications must be received on or before 5pm Wednesday, 8th of December 2021.
An active recruitment panel may be created as part of this recruitment process.