Central Remedial Clinic: Job Coach - Adult Services
The CRC delivers a range of services to children and adults with disabilities both nationally and locally through our centres in Dublin, Limerick and Waterford and our Outreach Services. The mission of the CRC is that by working together we make a positive difference to the lives of people with disabilities, their families and carers. Our vision is that people with disabilities achieve their potential and live full lives as equal and valued citizens.
Job Coach - Adult Services
Funded by Irish Life
Fixed term contact, one year, part-time 18.5hrsper week (0.5 WTE). Flexibility to work evenings and weekends is essential as services are delivered in line with the needs of the individuals attending the programmes. Will require travel to all CRC Adult Services locations.
The Job Coach will be responsible for creating, developing and supporting adults in employment as identified through their person-centred plan based on New Directions. S/he will build relationships with employers in creating opportunities for adults seeking work experience and employment.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide a tailored approach for individuals engaging in employment while supporting employers with information on disability and legislation.
Applicants must demonstrate the following essential requirements;
- One year’s relevant experience working with people with disabilities or in an employment/recruitment role
- An awareness of New Directions policy, person centred planning and personal development
- Experience of networking, building and maintaining relationships
- An awareness of Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons/Child Protection
- A relevant technical qualification: i.e. QQI Level 8 or above in social studies, management, education or a related discipline
- A Level 6 Certificate in Supported Employment would be desirable
- Experience of supporting adults with transitions, long term targets and life goals
- Mentoring experience and or motivational role model skills
Informal enquiries to Willem Le Roux, Employment Co-ordinator, contact firstname.lastname@example.org Salary scale, Senior Instructor/Supervisor pro-rata €31,766 - €44,159. Applicants must demonstrate in their CV and supporting documentation how they meet the above criteria as short-listing will apply. Full job specification available on request.
Please forward a letter of application quoting ref CRC89/21 with a full CV to email@example.com or via Irish Jobs. Applications must be received on or before 5pm Wednesday, 8th of December 2021.