Short Term Emergency Accommodation: Family Hub Manager
Family Hub Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Manager to join our busy team providing short term emergency accommodation to families in Dublin 24.
The position is focused on the management of accommodation and associated services while also building supportive relationships with residents and connected agencies.
This role is busy and varied and will suit someone who really enjoys dealing with people and helping others. Duties include assisting the management team in coordinating housekeeping, maintenance and the night teams as well as building strong and supportive relationships with residents. Trouble shooting and problem solving are daily requirements and require a level head and calm and professional approach at all times.
The ideal candidate for this role may have:
- A qualification in social care or a similar discipline
- Child Protection Training
- Experience in working in the accommodation services or a similar government or NGO supported service
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Strong decision making abilities and excellent judgment on assessing different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathy and kindness in dealing with others
- Understanding of compliance requirements for H&S and HACCP
Thank you for your interest in this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org