Possibilitiesplus: Team Leader – North, Co Dublin
TEAM LEADER – North, Co. Dublin
Terms: Permanent, Full Time
Possibilitiesplus is part of Dara Community Living and designs and co-manages individualised service arrangements for people with intellectual disabilities to live an ordinary life in their community
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and manage a small team, who support a young man with autism in his own home. A central part of the role is to work in partnership with his family and small staff team to provide support that enables him to create and maintain valued roles and live an ordinary life. This is a full-time position (35 hours per week plus sleepovers) working flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers.
- A recognised professional qualification in Social Care or equivalent
- Proven track record of performance within current role
- Strong natural leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience of supporting people with intellectual disabilities in a community setting to live self-directed lives.
- Proven track record of promoting, driving and achieving outcomes with people to develop and maintain Social Valued Roles.
- Ability to maintain and create good respectful relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Full clean driving licence
JOIN OUR TEAM – BENEFITS
- Company pension with company contribution (including income protection and death-in-service benefits)
- Excellent training and professional development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- Bike to Work scheme
- Option to join the Health Service credit union
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications via cover letter and up to date CV to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of CV is no later than 5pm on Wednesday 8th December 2021
Shortlisting will apply, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Dara Community Living is an equal opportunities employer
Jasmine House, Main Street, Celbridge, Co Kildare, W23 P2H5 01 627 1484
possibilitiesplus is a division of Dara Residential Services, a registered charity CHY14185