Dara Community Living: Team Leader / PIC – Dublin West
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
A service providing residential and respite supports to people with intellectual disabilities in Celbridge, Co Kildare
TEAM LEADER / PIC – Dublin West
Terms: Permanent, Full Time
The Team Leader/PIC is responsible for the management and oversight of a designated centre. The designated centre comprises of 1 home. The PIC will manage the staff team(s), and providing out of hours on call and work alongside the staff team. This is a full-time position (35 hours per week plus sleepovers) working flexible hours including evenings, weekends and sleepovers.
- A recognized professional qualification in Social Care, Nursing or equivalent.
- A management/Supervisor qualification relevant to the role
- Proven track record of performance within current role.
- Strong natural leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of three years’ experience of managing/supervising a team -supporting people with intellectual disabilities in a community setting to live self-directed lives.
- An ability to inspire, lead and manage a team of support workers, be solution focused and highly motivated.
- Proven track record of promoting and driving and achieving outcomes with people to develop and maintain Social Valued Roles
- In-depth knowledge of Care and Support Regulations 2013, the HIQA inspection processes.
JOIN OUR TEAM – BENEFITS
- Company pension with company contribution (including income protection and death-in-service benefits)
- Excellent training and support and supervision
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Parking
- Bike to Work scheme
- Option to join the Health Service credit union
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications via cover letter and up to date CV to be forwarded to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of CV is no later than 5pm on Friday, 3rd December 2021
Shortlisting will apply, only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Dara Community Living is an equal opportunities employer