Muiríosa Foundation: Support Worker (Part-Time) – Person Centred Wing, Kilbeggan
Valuing lives, helping people build meaningful lifestyles.
We are seeking to recruit for the following position:
PERSON CENTRED WING
Kilbeggan Co. Offaly
Permanent Part Time 18 hrs/week minimum
Support worker required to support a young lady attend courses of interest, participate in her local community while also supporting her within her home. We are looking to recruit a staff member who is motivated, calm and resilient and can work off their own initiative.
- Flexibility of work hours to suit the needs of the individual being supported which may require evenings/weekends.
- Full training will be provided.
Informal Enquiries to: Caroline Bracken 087 7596465
Essential requirements/qualities of applicant are:
- Initiative and creativity.
- Motivation and positive attitude.
- Experience/knowledge of supporting persons with intellectual disability.
- Full drivers licence
Desirable requirements/qualities of applicant are:
- FETAC/ QQI Level 5 (Major Award) in Healthcare or equivalent (e.g. Health Service Skills, Healthcare Support)
- Knowledge/experience of Social Role Valorisation and Supported Self Directed Living.
- Interests in music, hair and beauty, social media and baking.
To apply and for further details please go to our web page at
Current Vacancies Muiriosa Foundation
Please download the attached application form and complete in full. Please ensure to upload the completed application form when applying for this position
(Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic interviews may be carried out using the Microsoft Teams App)
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: Thursday 28th October 2021 @ 4pm
N.B. When applying for positions on Rezoomo it is recommended to use a PC, Laptop or Tablet as some mobile phones are not compatible with this software.