Dun-Laoghaire Rathdown Outreach Project (D.R.O.P): Project Worker
Dun-Laoghaire Rathdown Outreach Project (D.R.O.P), is a community based organisation whose aim is to empower positive change through a person centered approach for individuals families and communities affected by substance misuse and addiction
We are currently seeking applications for the following positions:-
Project Worker, Full Time
A detailed job description and person specification outlines the full criteria required for the position but includes the following:
- Third level qualification in the area of addiction
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with substance misusers
- Experience in undertaking assessments, developing care plans, interagency working within a case management framework
- Experienced Group facilitator
- Relevant qualification and /or work experience in the area of Community Development / Social Care
- Experience in relapse prevention
- Accreditation in Community Reinforcement Approach
- The ability to be self motivating and a self starter.
- Have excellent written, verbal and IT communication skills.
- The ability to work with service users professionally and with empathy.
- The ability to work within professional boundaries.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good administration, organisational and time management skills.
- Be a motivated individual with lots of initiative who will bring real commitment and passion to the work.
A detailed Job Description/Person Specification is available
To apply, Please send CV along with covering letter to:-
Anthea Carry, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Outreach Project, 45 Upper Georges Street, Dun-Laoghaire, Co. Dublin or email email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, Thursday 11th November 2021 and interviews will take place the following week date tbc.
Short listing will apply | Garda Vetting will be required