Croom Family Resource Centre: Family Support Worker
Croom Family Resource Centre is recruiting
Family Support Worker (Full Time)
The Family Support Worker will work closely with the Manager of Croom Family Resource Centre to provide a Family Support Service and implement the Croom Strategic plan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Min. Level 7 qualification in Family Support, Social Care, Community Development or other relevant qualification
- Min. 3 years’ experience post qualification in the Community Sector
- Have Family Support experience in a community-based setting including experience of:
- Tusla area based approach to Family Support including the Meitheal model and networks
- Providing one to one recognised family support models directly to parents, children and families
- Delivering Parent Support Programmes
- Working collaboratively with community, voluntary and statutory agencies to respond to need
- Delivering programmes, activities and/or services to groups.
- Ability to maintain high quality case records, possess IT, social media and report writing skills
- Ability to manage a case load of support along the continuum of need
- Access to own transport and a full clean driving licence.
Informal enquiries to Sonia Sheehan on 061-602878 or 086-8338227 during office hours. Canvassing shall disqualify.
Salary will be based on the FRC Programme salary scale and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Application forms are available by email only from email@example.com Closing date and time for receipt of applications (by email only) is: 5pm on Tuesday 26th October. Interviews will take place the week of the 1st November.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.