BEAM Services: Waking Night Staff (Full-Time & Part-Time) - Residential Setting
Is a Voluntary Organisation providing Day, Respite and Residential Services to Adults with Special Needs in Bagenalstown & Bunclody, Co. Carlow.
Due to Service expansion Vacancies exist for:
Waking Night Staff in a Residential Setting- Full & part time posts
BEAM Services is committed to providing supports that empower people to live full and satisfying lives in their local community.
- Interested individuals need a minimum of QQI/FETAC level 5 in a relevant health/ social care qualification
- One year’s paid experience working with people with ID & Autism is essential.
- One year’s paid experience working with Behaviours of Concern is essential.
- Experience of working as part of a team, ensuring best practice service delivery in line with HIQA standards & regulations.
- The posts will facilitate a rolling waking night roster, flexibility may be required from time to time in this role.
- Experience of report writing, person centred planning, good organisational and communication skills.
- To be able to work as part of a team to ensure a Person Centred approach to service delivery for all individuals that we support.
- A full driving licence is essential.
Interested parties should forward a letter of application together with Curriculum Vitae to:
BEAM Board of Directors
Or alternatively email: email@example.com
Informal enquiries to Cormac Noone on 086-7943686
Closing Date for Applications is Wednesday 27th October 2021 @ 4pm
Interviews will be held on Thursday 4th of November.